Monday, June 1, 2009

oh

hello..so you know what..i have checked some of my friends blog and i guess..maybe mine is totally boring in many kind of ways..haha..besides..i have noticed this..a lot of people start blogging recently..i wonder why..weee~

ok..here is the thing..i am leaving for Sabah tomorrow at 7 a.m...it has been a long time since i was there..my Sabah language is getting all shitty you know..try me next time when you meet me..=]..i was thinking of turning my phone off while i am at Sabah..maybe i can get away from all my friends for a while..but heck..haha..i do not have that many friends that cling to me everytime aite..so off with the idea..=]..besides..it will be hard if i got lost..haha..take that ideas~

oh hey..maybe..people will start using twitter as well..now now..interesting..=]..i have another month to have fun till i get back to hell..drawings all the way till end of year..wish me happy holiday you all..=]..

3 comments:

Enna said...

haha anaf, its not boring..its about u, aku akan baca anyway cause nak tau pasal idup ko =p

amani said...

hahaha xde ah boring sgt..aku follow je..hahaha xnk rase ketinggalan sgt..
neway,happy hols!!

Unknown said...

hahaha..dia boring sebab kau tulis dalam BI..bila tulis dalam BI,dia jadi macam kaku..kau tak camtu nap..kau tak bosan..BEL kau yg bosan..hahah..chill r..aku follow babe kau punya blog..keep posting r entry2 lain..

sendra
kuehtart.blogspot.com