Sunday, June 15, 2008

a word that speaks

hye

hello, how's life...wonderful enough to be happy..?

yeah...i guess so...last week was a blast of happiness...but still i miss my chance to say farewell to my gud friend who flew to france last sunday...

ouh...that's sad...but i doesnt matter...she understands it dearly i supposed...

i sure do hope so...

well now...how about your love life...anything intresting..?

urm...i dont know...same old same old i guess..its been long since i fell in love...i guess i was like...2 years ago...i dont even know how beautiful it is anymore...

uh..thats is kinda sad...

it is...maybe i should ask someone to hook me up..damn...but still...i prefer being like this for the very moment...maybe i'll find someone better in my life...

hey..wait...what about her...?

ouh...urm..im very good at making women hate at me...i guess it's better for me to ignore till she hates me...then i'll try to make it up till we become friends again..

i see...that is so you eventhough it's kinda wrong...it really is up to you...

yeah...well...im going to perlis this 28jun so maybe something good will happen..im putting my hope on it..

good for you then...life will definitely go forward...eventhough you want to go back..it just wont be the same anymore...thats how life works..

got that...

im blabbering...

i know...

any topics...

nope~
ouh yes...an update..

yupyup...

till next time...

bye~


taken from my myspace blog dated- June 10 2008-

No comments: