Tuesday, July 14, 2009

me myself and i..who

ok..so here's the thing..i wrote this because at least now i have a reason why..my lecturer ask me too..eheh..he will check this though so i make this as not me writing it as possible..

i am a simple yet not very complex minded person..so to say..i have this friend of mine say that..you're cool..sure i am not that cool but hey..a compliment's a compliment..i dont mind people saying things about me..if it's true i dont have much more to argue about it right..i just dont care..

i am younger than most people think i am..i have this very odd thing that makes me look old..my face and people who know me will exactly say im not because of what i usually do..thank you..

this is very simple yet sarcastically not me..i was born at sabah..my proud to say hometown..i love being there honestly..i just have a hard time to stay there though..i dont know why but yeah..people in sabah are particularly friendly..=]..not like me i guess..

what i think off is spectacularly different than what people think..maybe im just different..or maybe all human beings are different..i see many things that makes me hate that thing..i just dont expect people being who they are and still call themselves human being..for some of course..i have a very different view of this world..i hate a lot of people..i hate a lot of things but i also loves many things in the same time..=]..human nature..thats what this is..


this is not me writing..

till i write again..=]

No comments: