Monday, July 20, 2009

philippines..

this will be base on what i get on the wikipedia..well..almost all of my reading time are spent there so i just basically trust this site as my main source of information..regarding this..anymore information about any thing in this world in any website will be appreciated if u give me the url..=]..im blaberring..i know..


now..for the country that situated in the south-east region of asia..here is philippines..with the total area of the country of 300,000 km square. the capital of the country is called manila..the geography of the land consists of 0.61% of fresh water..the country main language is called philipino and they are using english too as one of their language..their poppulation is estimated around 92,226,600 people..it is one of the richest cultural land in asia and also my main topic for my history assignment for now..


more updates later on..=]

No comments: