Monday, December 10, 2007

at last...

wee...
de pown mase nk luahkn prasaan...yahuu...well...i dont really have things to say...im just bored you know...uh...right now...im wacthing miss teen usa...uh...i know its girlish...but damn it who cares....most of are so cute...i really like the girl from south carolina...but know what...she's out...haha...well....im bored to death...
so...whats next for me...i dont know...i really dont want to think about girls now...about my school life...its getting sucks...im struggling to get great result for my spm...this time i will try not to sleep for every paper...it sucks...i've learn my lesson well enough...
uh....fuck damn it...haha...dont ask why..just feeling like saying it...uh...so what...my time is limited....haha....im done....till next time...
bye...

No comments: