Monday, December 10, 2007

......

spm is so much history...but i still havent see any of my dreams getting to shape...i guess this is mainly because i dont even start doing something...thats life i guess...u want something going your way...you have to do it yourself...rite now, what im doing at home would be watching tv...listening to music...checking on myspace...searching for music...calling my friends...hanging out somewhere...spending money that isnt mine....technically that is all the things i've done this past holiday season...i want to start looking for jobs...but my mom wont let me...she said that i have to babysit my brother...damn it...he's matured enough to look after himself...its just that my mom care to much about him...i hate it...i just cant wait for her to return from europe....i dont have much to say today...i just want to write something...well...till i write again...bye....~

No comments: